One of the most wonderful things that make any photo shoot great are awesome backdrops. From weddings, photo booths, to children shoots, a backdrop is an easy and interchangeable resource to create and display! Here are a few of our absolute favorite backdrop ideas and most if not all can be done yourself!
1. Newspaper or Book pages make for a stylish black and white backdrop
2. Floral Arrangements on a string or bunched together adds some romance to a shoot-
3. Table cloths can be used to add some vintage elements like this gorgeous lace one-
4. Grab a roll canvas and paint a design, monogram or pattern-
5. Reuse and Recycle old doors and windows to add some rustic charm-
6. For something a little big swanky, use strips of metallic paper in various lengths-
7. Using something as simple as crepe paper and strung coffee filters can add amazing texture-